Due to the implications of the COVID -19 virus, SabinaTour Operator will be closed until April 1, 2020 or until safe travel is restored. Although closing a small family business is never an easy decision, our biggest concern is for the health and well-being of our staff, friends, neighbors, and global community of travelers.
If your current travel plans must be modified, please consider postponing your reservation or tour and rescheduling at a future date. Future travel supports small businesses like ours and we can’t wait to host you in the cloud forest once this virus is contained. In the meantime, we wish you well and encourage you to take care of yourself, one another, and the planet.
Molly Brown & Efrain Toapanta and the SabinaTour Team
MARCH 17th 2020 CANCELATION POLICY UPDATE
We understand that you may need to modify your travel plans due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic. Although we are disappointed to see international travel slowing down and in some instances halting completely, in the interest of goodwill and a desire to protect the good health of all, we have updated our cancelation policy to the following until the virus is under control:
If your travel plans must be modified, please consider postponing your trip. When you reschedule within one calendar year of your original reservation date, we will apply 100% of your reservation deposit. If a complete cancellation must be made, we will return as much of the full amount as possible. Bank fees and a small administrative fee will be retained for refund requests under these circumstances. Funds will be refunded to the form of payment in which the deposit was paid.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to discuss modifications to your existing reservation.
To confirm your tour a 50% deposit is required. The balance payment is due at least 8 days before your arrival.